New Best Friend

Well I have been logging a few hours on the trainer... It's my new
best friend. Weird I know but I feel we have become close over the
last two weeks. Also te new TT bike has been ridden every day with the
challenge of the extreme position making the kms fly by but with some
discomfort. It has been said to me in the past with rowing that when
you're going fast you're on the edge between to easy and falling
apart, comfort and immense pain, between success and distaster... Will
being in this position certainly feels like being on that knife edge.

Comments

Anonymous said…
can you tell us more about the new shoes?? They look the bomb! how stiff are they? are they snug at the heal?
Unknown said…
G'day, just wondering what that ergo set-up is?? Is that a custom make job - it looks really good!