North Road Ride

This is a pretty cool video taken yesterday during the North Road ride. Gives an idea of what available for keen cyclist's in Melbourne.

Was told about this video this morning and so went searching for it to be able to share.

The blog it was posted on is, cycling tips.

http://www.cyclingtipsblog.com/2009/09/what-you-missed-this-morning-north-road-ride/

It's a great blog and gives some great insights into the cycling culture.

I was out on the ride yesterday and have to say that since 2002 when James and I first started joining in we always found it a great training session. It has been referred to as the hour of power and often the ride averages over 45km/h.

North Road Ride Hour Of Power from cycling tips on Vimeo.

Comments

wade said…
Hi Drew,
Wade Wallace here from CyclingTips. Thanks for the link to my blog. I remember riding beside you a few times with the camera. A friend pointed out to me who you are and I rode behind you for a bit with keen interest.

I was just reading through your blog. Excellent stuff in here. I really like your post: http://drewginn.blogspot.com/2009/05/rowers-riding-why.html

Any chance you'd like to do a guest post for my blog along these lines? Or whatever you'd like to write for that matter. Frankly I'd be interested in hearing anything you have to say. Perhaps we can even go for a ride and chat about it if you're keen.

If you're interested feel free to email me at wadewallace@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you.