hanging in there...

obviously I haven't been online much. This will be a brief update. We have travelled further north. Now we are up at Maroochydore and have access to river and course. We have done some great work. Have been very tired at times but feels like we have broken the back of the hard stuff. At times I have felt like I was just hanging on. Our aim has been to set a personal best each week. We have set many new standards which has been great. During many session I have found myself trying to makes sense of what I have come to think of as my obsession. The will to push my self and Duncan has at times verged on the ridiculous. Fun though and for me I have learned much about how we can go further, fast and have greater effectiveness. It really is as simple as putting your self on the edge and learning how to love it.

Comments