Blog Feedback: Master Yung Yung

It must be said that to get feedback is essential to grow and develop. So I thought it important that Master Yung Yung has advised me after much soul searching that he finds his daily read of my blog intensely interesting, but finds hims self missing quality meditation time. Hence he has asked that I keep the odd post a bit shorted, or else he fears I will wear everyone out. Funny that he fears this as he is always expressing to me that I must let go of my fears. Maybe I will take this up with him during our next session of water sliding. The good master has a new vehicle by which to share his knowledge from and as he slips along we all do gaze in awe of his sheer magnitude and gracefulness. We are all blessed to have him on our most holy of water ways here in Melbourne.

Comments