Holy Cow Batman…what happened?

Ok it’s the start to another week and things are certain rolling along. Slept in this morning, oops. Was supposed to meet with the group for a bike ride at 5.30am. My wife thinks I am hopeless, something about my alarm going off and hitting the stop button. Well I only vaguely remember that and so when I woke to the sound of our kids jumping around a yelling and squealing, I realised the early morning had slipped away. This is the part of training alone through winter. It does mean I won’t train, because I will now jump on the ergo and then later will go to the gym and then have a bike ride in afternoon. Must admit I will get plenty of flack about missing the morning bike ride. Guess I better be prepared for the onslaught when I catch up with the group for the next ride.

Comments